Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine Blues

cBLGreene 2020

Pandemic is on I can't go out no more,
the pandemic is on I can't go out no more,
Had to rise at dawn just to go to the grocery store.

Went down to the market, not much on the shelf,
I went down to the market but not much on the shelf,
No food or TP, I'm worried about my health.

They closed the library, closed the public schools,
Closed the library, closed the public schools,
Shut up the restaurants, locked all the bars tight too.

Got the quarantine blues, I'm home all by myself,
Got those quarantine blues, home all by myself.
Stock market goin' crazy, but I never did have much wealth.

Called up my baby, said honey let's have some fun,
Called my woman, said baby let's have some fun,
She said no way mister, 6 feet's as close as you can come.

No comments:

Time Remembered

 With the recent rise in civil disobedience and demonstrations on college campuses all over the nation, it's not surprising that many of...